University of the West Dean’s Scholarships
? University of the West Dean’s Scholarships
University of the West has established the Dean’s Scholarship to encourage and motivate
students who provide outstanding leadership and service to their communities or to
University of the West.
How to Apply:
For students who wish to be considered for Dean’s Scholarship they must submit the
- Completed and signed UWest Financial Aid Application Form;
- A completed and signed University of the West International Student Supplemental
Application for financial aid. (International students only)
- A maximum one-thousand-word essay regarding applicant’s leadership experience,
community service involvement and future plan; and
- References from previous direct supervisors from work or community leaders, or
academic advisors/teachers. Two references are required for President’s
Scholarship; one reference is required for Dean’s Scholarship. References must be
original and completed on the UWest Fellowship and Scholarship Reference
Form and provided in a sealed envelope signed by the referee.
- Application Deadline is April 1.
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that all documents are submitted on time.
Applications submitted after the above-mentioned deadline will only be considered
under exceptional circumstances if funds are still available.
Award will be used to cover half tuition up to 15 units for undergraduate
students and 12 units for graduate students each semester awarded (Fall and
Spring only). The award is for tuition only and does not cover any fees or expenses
required for attendance.
The award is made in the form of tuition waiver. No money will be paid to the
student. click the link above for more